View Single Post
Old 02-12-09, 11:18 AM   #22
groar
X-Frenchy: very

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
Also, I'm liking the weekly updates. Its interesting to see the fairly wild fluctuation in power generation. I wonder if in summer if that will tame down?
Not asked to me but as I have it, here is my raw production (in blue) since connection and the average on the last 7 days (in red) :

The 6 consecutive days at zero were the week far from home, so I couldn't note the production. I only know there has been 15.4 kWh in 6 days with 3.4 kWh the last day.
The day at near zero was the blackout day.

The summer should be more stable when there isn't any cloud. In fact the luminosity can vary a lot depending on the kind of clouds.

Even if today was a bad day (only half the forecast production for a February day), the max instantaneous power has been beaten from 1.768 kW to 1.835 kW : a hole in a cloud

Denis.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (2.66 kg/l diesel)
  • kg saved by 3kWc photo-voltaic solar panels : 187 kg/yr
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (59.1 g/kWh)
Radioactive wastes saved by 3kWc photo-voltaic solar panels :
  • Long life (>100,000 years) : 2.85 g/yr (0.9 mg/kWh)
  • Short life (<300 years) : 31.7 g/yr (10.0 mg/kWh)
Based upon "official" French figures...
groar is offline   Reply With Quote