View Single Post
Old 02-10-16, 10:46 AM   #571
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

That would help but I do want to let in as much heat as I can. Until the end of Feb anyway

I think I will have to think about planting in front of the glass. The diffused greenhouse polycarbonate really spreads out the light and prevents hot spots.
The back bed deep water culture DWC that I will be adding will be really good for growing lettuce.

I am kicking around just taking water from sump tank to the DWC. That would make the whole back row would be a DWC. Right now I have to pump back some water to the sump tank because the pump is too powerful for just the front bed.

Today is a day that I am glad I used the building methods I used. It started out 24 F it is 1:30 and it is up to 33 F and it is windy so it feels so cold.
It is sunny and the greenhouse is 88 F and soaking up the heat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 02-10-16 at 12:28 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote