View Single Post
Old 09-03-19, 08:39 AM   #37
Daox
Administrator

I have been using the power bank as is for a few days now. I really haven't been monitoring the battery voltage or anything. It has been charging at 2A or less during the day, and charging my phone up at night. With the current settings it actually requires very little light to start charging the pack which I think is very cool. I haven't measured amperage at low light but I can only imagine it's quite low. I just grabbed another multimeter so I can look at amperage and voltage at the same time. It will be interesting to see how it does.

I also got my LED bar graph circuit kits this weekend. I assembled one and it seems to work. However, I can not seem to get it working the way I would like. It is supposed to have two modes; bar and dot mode. Bar lights up multiple lights, and dot only one. I can seem to only get it working in dot mode. This works, but is not what I was hoping for. I also have yet to adjust the circuit to the correct minimum and maximum voltages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote