View Single Post
Old 02-19-14, 08:03 AM   #16
Daox
Administrator

So I picked up the rest of my bulbs last night... Actually I picked up 8 more bulbs. The original ones I got were 2700k color temperature, but at the other store I found 3000k color temperature bulbs which I tend to like more in general. So I got two 2700k, and six 3000k bulbs. The plan was to plug them both in and see which one I like more, then return the other six. This is what I ended up with:

Here are the specs on the 3000k, they are the same except for the color temp.

Here is a comparison shot between the two bulbs, 2700k on the left, 3000k on the right.

I am going to go with the 3000k bulbs as they look more natural to me. I also think they look better with the colors of the office. For others, they are also selling a 3500k bulb as well. At $20/each and a 50,000 hour rated life these things are a killer deal.

I still have to find a dimmer for them though. After adding two more lights to the circuit they buzz even louder! I plan on picking one up when I return the bulbs tonight.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote