View Single Post
Old 12-09-16, 03:23 PM   #1927
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by b420ady View Post
What remains to be done is a book and some video tutorials starting from brazing and ending to how to make a boring machine for well or geothermal heat pump, personally I feed my mind with images so please post a lot of photos of your achievements , I like so much to watch photos with your water to water units

Congratulations for this huge topic and for all the projects people made and post here and thanks because you are my inspiration and the reason I got so deep inside this domain.
b420ady,

Welcome to the Homemade Heat Pump Manifesto!

Thank you for your appreciation.

As you work your way through the 'Manifesto', please feel free to make recommendations for improvements.

Because I can't actually interpose new posts in the series of posts, I can edit posts that I have made, and include improvements that you see lacking.

The way to do this is to record the URL of the post in question ( the uppermost right hand hyperlink of each post), and supply suggested text, photographs and video, as would most benefit the improvement you suggest.

You will certainly receive recognition for your suggestions.

It has been a huge undertaking, and will probably never be completely finished.

As regards a 'book', I think that is a splendid idea and I don't know why nobody has not already done it.

There is nothing in the Manifesto that is "New Technology", so nothing here can be patented. It is all in the public domain.

The only thing that is new is that I found that scrap HVAC equipment can be gotten for cheap or free, and reconfigured in something very useful.

Enjoy your reading, if there is anything I can help you with, you only need to ask!

Sincerely,

AC_Hacker