View Single Post
Old 01-15-15, 08:10 PM   #14
pletby
Renewable Energy Nut

Ok Doax. I'll do the best thing I can do and that's to point to the source of the information I've used instead of getting on my soapbox and pretending I have all the answers.

Silvia Bernstein's website and especially forums are a great resource. You can pretty much get any question answered here pretty quickly. TClynx is a super helpful forum member that was very active there when I needed answers. You can even look up my humble setup complete with pics there. I've spent most of my time here due to quick feedback, a community environment and lots of good articles. You can also buy some very useful stuff from her commerce portion of the website. (Master Test Kit!)
Aquaponic Gardening - A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners
Paul Letby's Page - Aquaponic Gardening

Murray Hallam's website and videos are very good for getting a handle on outdoor systems and aquaponics in general. Especially if you plan on going to Australia. Ha ha. I've been able to find all his videos online, or you could just buy them. Home

Affnan's Aquaponics. This guy is the bell siphon guru. He knows his stuff. You follow his directions you will have a very low maintenance bell siphon for a flood and drain bed. Affnan's Aquaponics

This guy is in my bookmarks and I've been to most of his links. I don't really remember what's in here. Read this last. Hydroponic Gardening - A Helpful Guide to Start a Small Garden Indoors

Hope this helps.

Paul
pletby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pletby For This Useful Post:
Daox (01-16-15), sunspot (01-15-15)