View Single Post
Old 02-28-17, 07:19 PM   #511
Istrian
Lurking Renovator

Hello,

I just register on this forum but I am reading for the last couple on months and found very interesting subjects and ideas. First of all I would like to thank you for all the post as they have helped me take some decisions. For one of those decisions I am writing this post.

I have decided to make a ventilation system for my house with heat recovery. For the heat recovery unit I have already decided what to do based on your experiments/models/posts. Now I would like to know your opinion on two aspects:

1. Every room will have supply and extraction. I would like to add individual pipes for each room that will connect together in my attic in some kind of plenum and then to pass through the heat exchange. For all the system I will have CO2 and humidity sensors in order to increase or decrease fan speed.

2. Total ventilated volume. Accordingly to Romania standards I should have for my entire house 700mc/h. But there are different ventilation values depending the designation of the room. Is there going to be a problem if I will ventilate, let's say, from bedroom 50mc/h (required by standards 40mc/h) and from bathroom 20mc/h (required by standard 30mc/h)?. Hard to find my words, but what I would like to say that total ventilated volume will be as required even if it will not be as per standard from each room.

Istrian is offline   Reply With Quote