View Single Post
Old 05-15-12, 09:19 AM   #39
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

Haven't forgotten about this thread.

I've been sidetracked with yard work (and other projects) since spring arrived: had a few more big broken branches that needed cutting / removal. This week I'm planning to proactively thin out a few trees even more (Manitoba Maples a.k.a. Box Elder - fast growing weedy trees that aren't very strong, which makes for a bad combination when they get big).

I've also been cleaning up wild & weedy gardens in the front of the house to be a good neighbour. Spending time in the yard is a great way to meet the locals, and it's a warm & friendly neighbourhood.

Plus I've had a few non-crooked-house related projects that demanded my attention in the last few weeks. Wah, wah, wah. TMP! (Too Many $#&$^ Projects!)

I'm almost ready to get back inside and continue the deconstruction (next week or the week after). I'll post pics & updates.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote