View Single Post
Old 03-06-10, 03:44 PM   #10
aproldan
Helper EcoRenovator

i finally got MR.GREEN to my house early this week.. and today strated to work on the prep work.. i had to go to plan B because i was originally going to put the motor under the seat, but realized there was too much clutter and not enough space.. so i need to find a new place for it.. after looking and trying to imagine where it would be best i find a great spot.. i notice there was unused space between the seat and the steering column.. after i remover the cover there there was a home for the motor.. all i need the do was cut out a square peice of metal so the motor could be placed in and pulled out with the pulley on it.. and after that i need to make an enclosure so the motor would not be seen and be protected from the elements.. a little welding some drilling and cuttting of scrape steel it all came together.. i used some angle bar some wood and an old computer cover and black spray paint .. here is some pic.. i think it came out alright.. now that the housing for the motor is done and the dry fitting looked good i need the order a belt.... and just waiting for the controller and then i can get the batteries and start to wire all together...
Attached Images

aproldan is offline   Reply With Quote