View Single Post
Old 09-10-15, 05:12 PM   #11
Redmohawk
Lurking Renovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
Its been a month. Any updates?
The Joys of the Australian council system (American county would be an approximate) the local council are a law unto themselves and in their infinite wisdom have delayed the sub division (my new place is 2 ah freshly subdivided off 450 ah).

It should have been sorted a month ago , I've now got a wait till November I'm told , The legal system and delays here involving council are ridiculous to say the least.

I have been given permission for access to the property by the current owner (I've already payed a 20% deposit on the place now 3 months ago, my money currently sits in limbo making interest for a real estate company)

I'm going out today (I've been out a few times already) its about 20 miles away, with the aim to fire up a box type cooler on a Gas powered generator to see if it runs. If its functional It will be the basis of the heating unit.

A new septic system has been installed as part of the subdivision laws for the local council , the soil is confirmed during installation to be a heavy sticky clay. Water table is currently standing at 4.5m below surface.

Redmohawk is offline   Reply With Quote