Helper EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Hacker View Post
A geothermal system consists of:
  • the loop field, which you are digging
  • some kind of water pump to circulate water through the loop field
  • a heat exchanger (or cold exchanger) that the loop water will pass through
  • a 'heat pump' that will capture the heat or cold from the heat exchanger
  • another heat exchanger to give you the heat or cold you worked so hard to get

What part do you need help with right now?

If you take pictures and post them, we will be able to better help you.

-AC_Hacker

I strangely as it is have actually drilled the geothermal holes down here we did them 250ft deep. 240 for a ton. And im sure being you know since you did yours your self no that after so deep the pipe will still try to shoot back up. So 250ft that way if it does happen to start shootin back up after you get the hole loader off it your still below the 240ft. So the holes i got covered and the pipe. I can get fairly cheap.
Originally i had built a cheap setup with a homeaid swivel i made that i could put a electric drill with a bolt on to spin the 1 1/4 pvc and metal with a small trash pump. dug down 35 ft down just with that. Also used our poly gel bein its water sand and clay here .
Now ill be just usin the drill rig 250 ft a pipe . Maybe more efficient being more travelin distance down.

The thing that i have in my way is once i get the holes dug and last 25ft bentonite sealed. I just will have holes sitting their with the pipe . I would need to know how to modify the ac unit so that it will exchange the heat or cold from my room into the hdpe pipe.

I have thought about just doin it this way just not with a dug well a drilled hole with pipe in it not sure how much more efficient the ac would be
http://www.instructables.com/id/Chea...hermal-system/

Last edited by waterdigger2; 12-02-13 at 06:19 PM..
waterdigger2 is offline   Reply With Quote