View Single Post
Old 12-09-16, 09:05 PM   #214
b420ady
Helper EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradC View Post
You guys doing heat pump water, please do take note. Legionnaires disease is no joke. You need to be hitting 140F regularly. This stuff breeds in warm water and it's not to be trifled with.
To kill Legionnaires or any other bacteria in water is very very simple .... just add some silver inside the tank, or if you want to go the extra mile make a small colloidal silver generator and put it on a timer ! IT WORKS and the water also gets a lot of therapeutic proprieties. You have to make a very small generator and put it on a timer because you need a small amount of this thing to kill any bacteria out there, This colloidal silver stuff is a thing you really have to research more about because you can use it for so much more than that. I make it at home for years by now even thou the purposes I m using it are a total waste...I just keep it in a old windows cleaning spray bottle and spray it all over the place to sterilize things also I m using it every summer to overcome sun burns... while my friends are buying expensive creams I just don t use anything but when I get at hotel after a shower I take the spray bottle I usually use for sterilizing the floor and spray it all over myself.... in like 3 seconds most of the tension in the skin its gone, the pain...which pain and I just repeat the process 2-3 times in 10 minutes interval....and none of my friends believe me even thou we go to seaside together for years by now and they never see me using sun cream
Anyway, the main benefit of this substance is not to clean floors but to consume it daily and supercharge your body with a secondary immunity system, just do some research... the colloidal silver can be brought from the drug store, but its so expensive, you pay 20-30 USD for a 50-100ml bottle .... with that money you can buy pure silver wire and do enough colloidal silver out of it to last you a lifetime.
b420ady is offline   Reply With Quote