View Single Post
Old 01-16-14, 04:32 PM   #16
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGrylls View Post
Yeah, those would be nice. I contacted them about shipping one of those over here, they only want to ship with UPS which was ridiculous in price. USPS would be 4 times cheaper. Interestingly almost all HX from turbotec are rated 450psi, which is too little for R410a, however, I found that they have updated product codes for some of them and with the updated code they are rated for R410a, I suspect it is the same product, but who knows.

I also learned that a 1ton HX is not a 1 ton HX everywhere and in every application. They are rated for a certain evaporating/condensing temperature and most of them don't mention the temperature they are rated for. Basically if you need to suck heat from -20deg C outside air your HX, even if in 1 ton is huge and probably equivalent to a much higher tonnage for warmer temps. Given this, if I will have a change, I will go much higher than 1 ton.
If they turn out to be what you need you can have it shipped to me in the states. When I get we can mail it out to you USPS you can just paypal me actual shipping. We ship six days a week we will just add it with the other we stuff we ship.
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote