View Single Post
Old 06-20-16, 09:43 AM   #123
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Such a disservice to let you drive it without a full charge. See if the will charge it up and try it again.

It not as responsive a low speeds when it does not have a charge. When it is charged it is very responsive try sport mode very fun.
Most of the time you drive the car it will have a charge. At highway speeds you will not notice much difference running on gas or EV.

I drove home from Lake Hartwell yesterday. It is about 55 miles 1/4 interstate. I used the hold feature on the interstate. I had 45 EV miles 10 miles on gas and used .24 gallons of gas. I drove 70-74 mph on the interstate.

The only real change between the 2012- 2013 is the a little bigger battery and the hold feature. Other than these changes it performs the same. I had a 2012 for a weekend before I bought mime. but I wanted the bigger battery and the hold feature.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 06-20-16 at 11:04 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
gasstingy (06-20-16)