View Single Post
Old 02-02-15, 02:20 PM   #48
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

3 cents electric is good , about half what it costs to drive my exceptional frugal diesel beetle.

One day the American car companies will stop building motors to please the oil companies and start building motors to please the People. To me its obvious they build thirsty motors to please the oil companies , I expect they get payed or directed to do so.
35 mpg is something cars have been getting for 30 years and I think we all know they can do much better.

the consumers are getting screwed with that motor , the car needs a eco motor not the standard thirsty motor.

The Europeans must have different laws when it comes to business donations to elected officials as they seem to have much more freedom to build economical engines.

35 miles per gal is 10 cents a mile at 3.50 a gallon , divide that with 50% electric miles costs and it works out to 8 cents a mile. Which is not bad if you compare it to a standard gas sucking American car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ecomodded; 02-02-15 at 02:51 PM..
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote