View Single Post
Old 10-22-18, 10:47 AM   #1
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Default I bought a Massey Ferguson 2016 1710 TBL

I drove over 3 hours one way to get it. On the way home were a few wrecks and it took over 4 hours to get home.

The tractor is a 2016 with 85 hours on it. It was stored inside and the backhoe was used one time to dig a couple trenches for rain water.
The backhoe attachment was taken off and not put back on until I bought it. The PTO has never been used.

It came with a box grader and pallet forks that connect to the bucket. He even gave a plastic fuel can full with diesel fuel.
He gave the info for transferring the power train warranty (2 more years). He used the tractor when building his new house for the drive way and yard but that is all done now.

Once home I got to dig with the backhoe and used the front-end loader to move some dirt. I can’t wait to do more work with it.
This is my first hydrostatic transmission tractor but it will be simple to drive for my wife and kids.
Both the loader and the backhoe are quick attach implements.
It weights about 3K pounds.
This is my first tractor with a Front-end loader so it will take me a little time to get the hang of it.
Welding projects with the tractor well be coming for sure.

Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote