View Single Post
Old 11-22-08, 02:40 PM   #6
groar
X-Frenchy: very

Default Connection photos

Two months (*) after the PV installation, ERDF (in fact private electricians mandated by them) came to install different counters :

Above from right to left :
  • my consumption counter owned by EDF, not connected to the PV installation
  • my selling counter owned by ERDF, with the telereport box on its right so they can ask the counters from the street
  • my consumption counter owned by ERDF, with the main switch on its right
Under is a big box with big fuses inside. On that box is written 200A/60A.

(*) It seams that in my region half people installed during the 3 months before my installation are always not connected... so I will not complain about this 2 months delay.

Then Friday the inverter got connected to ERDF's system

and after a few minutes to pass the initial auto-configuration, the inverter was producing some electricity

(sorry for the poor quality of this photo)
Puissance sortie = Power out

The green LED and the 8 LED on its right are lighten proportionally to the production. At that moment only 265 W was produced, while the installation's nominal production is 3 kW, so only one LED was lit.
On the left of the green LED is a red LED which means the inverter isn't producing electricity when it's lit.

Here are more photos with captions : Album: connection in high resolution.

Next, the first figures...

Denis.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (2.66 kg/l diesel)
  • kg saved by 3kWc photo-voltaic solar panels : 187 kg/yr
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (59.1 g/kWh)
Radioactive wastes saved by 3kWc photo-voltaic solar panels :
  • Long life (>100,000 years) : 2.85 g/yr (0.9 mg/kWh)
  • Short life (<300 years) : 31.7 g/yr (10.0 mg/kWh)
Based upon "official" French figures...
groar is offline   Reply With Quote