View Single Post
Old 11-30-10, 03:08 PM   #5
MN Renovator
Less usage=Cheaper bills

AC_Hacker, Never be sorry, I might not be able to use it but I'm sure there are plenty others who will take benefit from it through your post about it.

Thank you for posting these other tools and it appears the spreadsheet and video were exactly what I was looking for. This shows that it pays to ask! Not sure why I Google searched and didn't run into this. I figured it was all tightly sealed but apparently it's all posted online directly from their site.

I don't have Excel either but you can use OpenOffice, which is free and is compatible with all of the Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel and works on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Solaris.

Edit: I will need to figure out the 1% and 99% dry bulb temps along with some other information like window and door U-value averages which is stuff I won't know since I didn't install these windows and have no paper trail but I think that there are 'general numbers' to put in if I had a Manual J to reference to. I've got some research to do but should be able to figure it out in time.

Oh, and when I said the tool was insane, I meant powerful and with no details left behind.

Last edited by MN Renovator; 11-30-10 at 03:38 PM..
MN Renovator is offline   Reply With Quote