View Single Post
Old 04-04-15, 07:32 AM   #107
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Let me take a moment to reflect on that statement.

During one of the worst and coldest winters in the last 50 years, your homemade 5 ton heat pump put out 4 tons of heat transfer at -22 degrees celsius. It "almost" ran constantly during the worst cold, but did not need a backup source to keep you comfortable. On top of all that, the system saved you a heap of money compared to your prior heating system.

In previous generations and eras, statements such as these would have landed randen in a trial by ordeal or burned at the stake for heresy. Luckily, we don't live in the past, and all the experts can do is point their fingers with frowny faces. In the present day, things like this are possible and within the reach of mere "amateur hackers" with skill and determination. The process has been demystified, and is only getting easier to accomplish because of system builder like randen.

I commend and applaud your awesome success at this point in the road. I would say "the end", but I know better. It's no wonder you run a successful small business.

BTW, how much would you charge to do this to my place.....?
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote