View Single Post
Old 09-19-13, 02:52 PM   #513
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vern2 View Post
...The amount of "Dirty electricity" you get from your house will not hurt you. If you live under high voltage power lines or next to a residential power sub station maybe you can be hurt. No proof has been found that backs up any of it. Except people like you that are glad their still alive, after Dec 21, 2012...
Admittedly, it's been a while since I had my ham license current. But the last time I looked at the book that was published by those extreme left-wing, tinfoil hat wearing, hysterical, astrological wackos who call themselves the American Radio Relay League (AKA: "ARRL")... right there in the front of the book (The ARRL Handbook), was a plainly worded warning, that clearly spelled out the potential health dangers of low power electro magnetic radiation... like the levels from electric blankets and electric shavers (and potentially other sources, too).

Here's a link to their current statement.

I found this to be very interesting, especially when I recalled that the very heart and soul of the ARRL is based on electro magnetic radiation.

What do you suppose infected their overheated brains Vern?

Maybe you should contact the ARRL and set them straight... I'm sure they'd like to hear from you.

-AC