View Single Post
Old 07-07-12, 01:45 PM   #16
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xringer View Post
After the 2010 elections, I was hopeful things might change. Now it seems like that was just a distant dream.
I was hoping things would change too, only I was hoping that the interests of the people (even you) would be given a higher priority than the interests of the elites that actually run this country.

We really don't have a country that is interested in the needs of the people. We have never really had a democracy, and never will... the constitution assures that. Don't take my word for it, go back and read the words of the founding fathers, they did not actually want anything beyond token democracy. It's all there in their own words. The constitution was brilliant, all right, it was a brilliant document to preserve the privilege of the wealthy ruling class... and why shouldn't it, it was wealthy elites that wrote it. They never wanted people like you to gain appreciable power, and you never will.

The super rich run this country, both parties.

Neither you, nor any of your descendants have any chance of rising into the ranks of the super rich. In fact, you will never have the chance of even meeting them, or even seeing where and how they live.

The politicians, both parties are not in charge, the super rich are. The politicians of both parties obey the wishes of the super rich. The reason for two parties is to preserve the illusion that the populace has a choice.

The dice are loaded, the deck is stacked.

Politically, your only hope is that in the future, you and your descendants will lose even more power that they already have.

That is the only dream that will actually come true.

My advice is to put your energies into your EcoRenovation projects, that is something that is actually useful to you.

All of your right-wing posts are a waste of space and everyone's energy... especially your own.

-AC