EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Search Forums
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: peacmar
Forum: Solar Power 11-07-13, 07:17 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 105,785
Posted By peacmar
old farmers trick

My grandparents used to us a trick in the musty basement of their old farmhouse that utilized rock salt. Place one 5 gallon plastic pail inside of another, drill a couple 1/8 inch holes around the...
Forum: Biofuels 07-15-13, 02:38 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 19,309
Posted By peacmar
I most certainly will and have started a thread...

I most certainly will and have started a thread already but family constraints have made it hard to add any info lately. The basic explanation its that it's a down draft design with a dedicated...
Forum: Biofuels 06-10-13, 11:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,947
Posted By peacmar
Well that's my purpose here. There is only one...

Well that's my purpose here. There is only one site that I've ever found in five years with that kind of support and I've spent much time there sharing also. The problem is that very few company's...
Forum: Biofuels 06-08-13, 02:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,947
Posted By peacmar
clean burn 1.0

Well here is the burner as it has stood for almost 3 years now. Its been through many mods and experiments and as soon as I find those pics I'll get them up. In this photo it was just upgraded to...
Forum: Geothermal & Heat Pumps 06-27-11, 09:36 PM
Replies: 1,943
Views: 3,683,577
Posted By peacmar
And so I will.... The basis of this...

And so I will....

The basis of this method is to provide a seemingly endless heat sink with wich to protect the adjacent areas to the heated joint. The act itselfis quite literally submerge all...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5