Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-18-11, 12:44 AM   #4
Blauhung
Lurking Renovator

Thanks guys, really at this point I'm just planning things out for projects to work on in the house. So far the wife and I have been working on mostly cosmetic stuff but on some level this doesn't appeal to me all that much as it doesn't really tax my abilities. My motivation may change shortly as in 5 weeks we're due a baby girl, but I'm excited about the possibilities.

Within the realm of computers I've done lots of work around placing them in odd locations and cooling them by odd means. Started out with running all my TV's using only a computer and the internet and dumping cable. Then caught the bug that a computer system offers much more possibilities for entertainment on the road then an average CD/AM/FM system, so I gutted that out of my car and now have a small form factor computer with all of my music/audio books/GPS/Engine monitoring/backup camera... and other assorted features run through a touch screen I hacked into the dash.

going to take up a few posts here to boost myself up over 5 while i lay out my plans.
Blauhung is offline   Reply With Quote