View Single Post
Old 07-10-14, 04:20 AM   #4
takyka
Helper EcoRenovator

Hi,

I try to share all information you are asking for, but please be patient as I have limited time to spend here. I'm DIY addict, lot's of projects running at home paralel + family + my Job.
Currently I implement passive cooling capability to the heatpump...

Attached you can see sketch of my heatpump. The drawing mimics the real life layout. Difference currently I run with Air evaporator. For this I relocated the expansion valve to the outdoor unit. (it was a split AC)
About the design,
There is nothing special in my heat pump other than the internal BPHX to recover heat from condensed refigerant. The goal is to push the efficiency higher by rising evaporator work pressure with the stolen energy.

The other attachment is a screenshoot of the status web page generated by my controller during a test run (I took the screenshoot from another forum, I posted it formerly.). I'm sorry, it's in hungarian, but here is some comment to it.
1st row is the status of control inputs. It shows, heating is on
2nd row is the (relay) outputs. Currently circulation pump, compressor, evaporator fan and EEV control is active.
3rd row about evap. pressure, superheat, cond. pressure, subcool.
The values are marked green if value is in tolerance turns red if out of limit.
4-7 rows are the measured temperatures at different locations. (-99.00 means no sensor assigned)
8th row are mass flow(s) left value is the heating water flow rate. right one is the well water (not in use)
9th row is power. Elelctric consumption, actual heating power, well power, and COP.
the last row is the error status. Well flow rate, heating flow rate, well water temperature, condenser pressure, superheat, compressor temperature, starting pressure difference, EEV error, output stage short circuit.
The program masking out the unnecessary errors for the actual workstate, so the red signs here didn't stop operation. It is a future task to mask out meaningless errors on status page too.

To be continued...

T.

Attached Images

Last edited by takyka; 07-10-14 at 12:39 PM..
takyka is offline   Reply With Quote