View Single Post
Old 02-20-18, 10:00 PM   #60
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The injectors are DIY Clean. I used a computer power supply to supply 5 Volts and acetone under pressure using an oil pump can. This worked well. The fuel rail and injectors are installed.

When I cleaned up the valve cover I used a pressure washer and the one plastic baffles broke.
This caused lots of work.
I drilled all twelve holes in the valve cover then I used JB weld on all the screws. I don’t want them to ever come out. ( They were blind rivets from the factory )
Once I install the valve cover the motor is ready to go in. I am going to install a new transmission mount before putting the motor in.

The left side is the side I added the screws in.

My 96 came with a plastic valve cover the aluminum cover does not warp and will seal much better. The aluminum cover is on the other Saturn 91 - 95.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote