View Single Post
Old 05-04-12, 05:00 PM   #7
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Default Low Exergy Information and Tools

Low Exergy heating and cooling is very interesting, as it is more a shift in overall thinking about energy and how it is best used. On the surface, many of the ideas seem to be so obvious as to be of little value, but taken as a whole, the ideas constitute a paradigm shift.

In my efforts to locate information on Low Exergy heating and cooling, I have recently come across some promising resources...
  • LowEx.net
    This is the original on-line information repository that I discovered. I don't think it is being actively maintained, but by using the Wayback Machine, dead links may still come to life.
  • Annex49.com
    This is my recent discovery. It looks to be fairly current, and most links are working.
  • Annex49 Materials page
    This is the most useful page at annex49 that I found. Quite a few informational PDFs and also some spreadsheet exergy-assessment tools.
At Annex49, there is also a page with articles and reports on various aspects of Low Exergy research. The reports are not free, but by using WorldCat many of the reports and papers can be found in libraries throughout the world. If a Inter-Library Loan card is applied from any library, most of these resources can be gotten for little or no money... sometimes delivered through the mail, or gotten as free eBooks.

Best,

-AC
Attached Images

Last edited by AC_Hacker; 05-04-12 at 05:10 PM..
AC_Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote